Sat, Mar 04|
Bridge Crossing Jubilee Vendors
The Jubilee Street Festival brings together the best in culture, art, music, and food for a 2-day weekend. Vendors will have the opportunity to take their business to the next level and showcase their products to thousands of attendees.
Time & Location
Mar 04, 2023, 6:00 AM CST – Mar 05, 2023, 7:00 PM CST
Selma, 1410 Water Ave, Selma, AL 36703, USA
About the event
Procedures and Requirements for All Vendors
- Set up will start at 6:00 a.m unless otherwise contacted by Selma Jubilee to set up at a different time.
- All Vendors must be set-up no later than 7:00 a.m., and all vehicles must be removed from the festival grounds no later than 8:00 a.m., that is, all vehicles must be removed from within the festival gates by 8:00 a.m. No vehicles will be allowed to enter after 8:00am.
- All Food Vendors must meet local and state health department inspections. Your name/company name will be turned into the State Health Department by the Festival Committee.
- All Food Vendors using oil and/or any other solid or liquid substance must have containers for used oil, etc. NO OILS WILL BE POURED DOWN SEWER DRAINS. Inspectors will be stationed throughout the festival to ensure that this does not happen. Vendors violating this rule will be evicted immediately without a refund and will be subject to any fines imposed by the City of Selma or the State of Alabama.
- Please enclose photographs (if you have any available) of the items you wish to sell at the festival. We ask you to provide the photographs to enable us to access the best "fit" between your product andthe setting we are creating for the Festival. We cannot accept responsibility for samples so please only send photographs (electronic or printed). We will be keeping photographs on file for future festivals and none of these photos will be returned to you.
- The Festival reserves the right to ask for ANY item to be removed from a vendor’s booth. For this reason please make sure to let the vendor coordinator know of any changes to your inventory before the Festival start date.
- Music Vendors who are caught selling blank tapes; CD’s, DVD’s, etc. will be evicted immediately without a refund.
- Music Vendors may play samples of their music and/or movies so that a customer may purchase such; however ANY SEXUALLY EXPLICIT LYRICS, PROFANITY, NUDITY, or VIOLENCE will NOT BE TOLERATED. Vendors violating this rule will be evicted immediately without a refund. Playing volume must remain low enough not to drown out other vendors.
ITEMS THAT CANNOT BE SOLD AT THE BRIDGE CROSSING JUBILEE FESTIVAL
- Any Item with any part of the name Bridge Crossing Jubilee
- Any Item with any part of the name National Voting Rights Museum Any T-Shirts with the following: Any part of the the Jubilee logo.
- Merchandise with symbols of drugs, nudity, and weapons cannot be sold at this event
Please be aware that the Bridge Crossing Jubilee Festival is held in the streets and is open rain or shine.
- All booths must be open and staffed throughout the duration of the festival schedule.
- All sales taxes and remittance of taxes are the responsibility of the vendor. Please submit your sales tax form with the Department of Revenue.
- No pets are allowed at the Bridge Crossing Jubilee.
- Please remember to come dressed in appropriate garb for the weather.
- Please remember that you are responsible for securing your merchandise overnight. The City of Selma Police Department, and The Bridge Crossing Jubilee, Inc. provide limited security.
Sunday Set up time will start at 6:00 a.m. Due to the fact that several vendors don’t return on Sunday, you must claim your spot by 7:00 a.m. or someone else will be allowed to move in your space.
No vehicles will be allowed to enter after 8 a.m.
**ANY and ALL VENDORS who violate any of the above will be asked to leave and will not be admitted to future Bridge Crossing Jubilee Festivals and events sponsored The Bridge Crossing Jubilee, Inc.
Saturday Music FestivalWater Avenue
Sunday Street Gospel FestivalWater Avenue
Registration includes Saturday, March 4, 2023-Sunday, March 5, 2023. *If you need more than the allotted space, you will need to purchase two spaces at time of registration.From $50.00 to $550.00Sale ended